Government update for Oct. 30
October 30, 2010
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Wednesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: credit application between the road and bridge department and Force America, and a catering contract with R&R Catering for the county employee Christmas party.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Discuss county participation in United Way campaign.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado, and Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department.
— Present mineral lease with Bell Rock Holdings for signature
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
— Present right-of-way grant for Moffat County Road 92 for signature.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with county attorney Jeremy Snow
— Present memorandum of understanding regarding legal representation of the public trustee of Moffat County.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.