Government Update for Oct. 15, 2011
October 15, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Review and sign the following documents: voided warrant resolution; social services photocopier maintenance contract; and social services A/P payroll and electronic transactions.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda. Safety meeting.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Kathy Bower, of the Browns Park Alumni Association
Request possible funding of improvements for Browns Park School
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present ROW grant with Bureau of Land Management for signature
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of social services
Review Sept. 20 meeting minutes for revision or approval
Community Services Block Grant regulations
Steamboat Springs Transit subsidy
State and county caseload trends
Colorado Child Support Program Award
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.