Government update for May 28, 2011
May 28, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 9:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 9:30 to 9:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• 9:35 to 9:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: May 24 meeting minutes and resolution regarding temporary restrictions on Moffat County Road 33N.
Recommended Stories For You
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Erin Miller, of the commissioner's office
Present update on County Centennial Community Barbecue
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
Discuss museum mineral policy
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Ray Beck, Mark Wick and Jake Garcia
Request flag pole at Loudy-Simpson Park
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Consider intergovernmental agreement for Juniper Mountain communication tower
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel ore reschedule noticed meetings.