Government update for May 14, 2011
May 14, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Review and sign the following documents: Loudy-Simpson Park lease agreement for cattle grazing and hayfield use; Brite House cleaning contract; Craig-Moffat County Airport rules and regulations; Craig-Moffat County Airport tie down policy; Craig-Moffat County Airport ground lease; monthly treasurer's report; library board of trustees bylaws; Agrium Advanced Technologies credit application; security agreement with Jackson's Technologies, Inc.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for a tilt deck trailer
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with John Wagner, of County Technical Services, Inc.
Present insurance pool update
Discuss loss analysis
• 9:45 to 1 p.m. Break
• 1 to 2 p.m. Quarterly intergovernmental agencies meeting
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.