Government update for March 26, 2011
March 26, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payments of warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; resolution for corrections for March; annual fire operating plan; memorandum of understanding with the Artesia Fire District; resolution for extension of temporary closure of Moffat County Road 75P; and contract with sidewall company for GIS website design.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda. The board will host a safety meeting during this time.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
Present March budget supplemental for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Gary Brannan, of the weed and pest management department
Present bid recommendation for herbicides, insecticides and surfactants
• 9:45 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion tourism marketing goals
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.