Government Update for July 23, 2012
July 23, 2012
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Review and sign the following documents: voided warrants resolution, due to/from warrant resolution, control of confidential data for department of revenue memorandum of understanding, western securities contract with the Museum of Northwest Colorado, notice of award for Craig-Moffat County Airport apron rehabilitation project, early childhood facilitation and technical assistance revised contract, renewed applications for storm water discharges associated with gravel mining, window replacement contract.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Yvette Joyce, of the Visiting Nurse Association
Present local public health improvement goals
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
Present bid recommendation for exterior painting at the Moffat County Courthouse
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Lila Herod, of Clerk & Recorders office, and Christina Oxley, of the Craig Chamber of Commerce
Request special event liquor license
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Gena Hinkemeyer, Coal & Power Generation conference
Discuss upcoming Coal & Power Generation conference sponsorship
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
Discuss approval of Y-Time software purchase
Discuss worker's compensation changes
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve July 10 meet-
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda
Approve the renewal of a retail liquor store license for Jimmy D's Inc., dba Eastside Liquor at 539 E. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve the renewal of a retail liquor store license for Gillam Inc., dba Stockmen's Liquors at 574 Pershing St. No cause shown for denial.
Approve the renewal of a 3.2 percent retail beer license for Pizza Hut location 4834 at 1070 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve the renewal of a 3.2 percent retail beer license for Walmart store 4377 at 2000 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Ann Marie Roberts is requesting the approval of a temporary hotel and restaurant liquor license for the Double Barrel Steakhouse, LLC at 351 Ranney St.
• Other business:
Award bid for 2012 for curb, gutter and concrete improvements.
• Staff reports:
Finance director Bruce Nelson will present June 2012 financials.
Water and wastewater monthly reports.
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments