Government update for Jan. 8
January 8, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
- Review and sign the following documents: Dec. 21 meeting minutes; contract for Colorado Works program for a personal job coach; resolution for the 2011 official newspaper, monthly and semi-annual treasure's report.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General Discussion
Recommended Stories For You
- Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Announce 2011 ex-officio assignments
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Announce 2011 board seat appointments.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber of administration
– Present national joint powers alliance membership agreement for approval.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock of the natural resources department
- Present Geokinetics permits for Loudy-Simpson Park, Moffat County Fairgrounds, landfill and road and bridge department.
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose
– Monthly reports
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Erin Miller of the commissioner's office
– Discuss bids for the 2011 printing and stationery services
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Marilynn Hill of the Moffat County Tourism Association.
– Present bid recommendation for the marketing research project
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Running of the human resources department
– Present personnel requisitions for approval
- Present memorandum of understanding with Peter Epp for county surveying services
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• Approve Dec. 14, 2010 meeting minutes
• Approve December bills
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda
- Approval of the renewal of the hotel and restaurant liquor license for the Holiday Inn of Craig, 300 S. Colo. Highway 13. No cause shown for denial.
– Darcy Trask will give a briefing on the Air Quality Control Commission's Dec. 16 meeting concerning Tri-State Generation & Transmission's Craig Station.
• Other business
- Consider approval of a change order for the city hall flooring project.
- Resolution No. 1 (2011) designating a public place for posting notice of any meeting as required under the open meetings law.
– Resolution No. 2 declaring the Craig Daily Press as the official newspaper of the city of Craig for 2011.
• Staff reports
– The Craig Police Department will present a December month-end report.
• City manager and city attorney reports
• Council reports