Government Update for Jan. 31, 2014
January 31, 2014
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Recommended Stories For You
— Review and sign the following documents: Jan. 28 meeting minutes; special payroll warrant resolutions: 2014-20, 21, 22; amendment to Elam Construction paving contract; annual CDPH stormwater reports and contract to supply and install laundry equipment at the public safety center.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack of the Road and Bridge Department
— Present bid recommendation for the 2014 cattle guard iron supplier.
— Present bid recommendation for the 2014 Mag Chloride supplies.
— Present partial release for Elam Construction for asphalt paving projects.
• 9:15 to 9:25 a.m. Discussion with Kandee Dilldine and Mardie Anson of the Grand Old West Days Committee
— Request parking lot striping at the fairgrounds and Loudy-Simpson Park for upcoming events.
• 9:25 to 9:35 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock of the Natural Resources Department
— Present letter to State Land Board regarding mineral leasing for possible signature.
• 9:35 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton of the Office of Development Services
— Present amendment to Loudy-Simpson Park pond dredging contract with Anson Excavating.
— Discuss purchase of second truck for sheriff's office.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.