Government update for Jan. 2, 2013
January 1, 2013
Moffat County Commission meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. today 8:30 a.m. today
When: 8:30 a.m. today
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: meeting minutes from Oct. 16 and 23, and Dec. 4; Moffat County Department of Social Services legal representative agreement; contract to demolish Moffat County Fairgrounds tower building; final settlement with Anson Excavating for Colorado Highway 317 rock wall construction; correction to the memorandum of understanding between the Associated Governments of Northwest Colorado and the Museum of Northwest Colorado; and a resolution for exemption from audit for the Moffat County Federal Mineral Lease District.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with the Moffat County Board of County Commissioners
— Present contract for Frontline Training Center.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Request waiving the bid process for boring and soil testing at the Moffat County Fairgrounds shop building.
— Present contract for boring and soil testing at the fairgrounds shop building with CGRS for approval.
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with George Rohrich, of The Memorial Hospital in Craig
— Present TMH update.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.