Government Update for Jan. 16, 2010
January 16, 2010
Moffat County Commission
Last met: Jan. 12
• Approved, 3-0, waiving the bid process for the treasurer's computer equipment and maintenance contract.
The county approved signing a three-year contract with Texas-based Affiliated Computer Services for a total of $167,320.
The county also has the option of requesting ACS compile annual assessor's office information for an additional cost of $1,750 each year.
Treasurer Robert Razzano said Texas-based Affiliated Computer Services provides the best software for his office, and he didn't want to re-bid the project after working with ACS for the last three years.
ACS requires a minimum three-year contract for its services, which includes providing new computer equipment like servers, desktops and a scanner, as well as maintenance and tech support.
Next meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 19 at the Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Warrant resolution
— Letters of support for the Colorado Transit Coalition Core Service Program contract for Sexual Abuse Treatment services
— CDOT HUTF mileage certification
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion. Note that the commission may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Kelly Patterson, of the Youth Services Department,
— Request approval of appointments for Crisis Evaluation Team and Juvenile Services Planning Commission
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of Social Services
— Review Dec. 15, 2009, meeting minutes for revision or approval
— Northwest Colorado Council for Children and Families report provided by Barbara West
— Conflict attorney bid
— 1451 MOU revision
— Monthly reports
— Caseload statistics/temporary employees