Government Update for Feb. 26, 2011
February 26, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment of warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; CSFS cooperator resource rate form; intergovernmental agreement with city of Craig for city elections; resolution amending county fees and rates.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department
Present changes in proposed state and completion dates for Geokinetics conditional use permit
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Mike Dinwiddie, of the Rio Blanco County Office of GIS Mapping
Discuss website map research option
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.