Government update for Feb. 2, 2013
February 1, 2013
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 9:50 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 9:50 to 9:55 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 9:55 to 10 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Jan. 2, 7, 8, 14, 15, 22, and 29 meeting minutes, stormwater annual reports, purchase of counseling service agreement, ALL DATA subscription renewal notice, and port pay agreement with the State Internet Portal Authority.
Recommended Stories For You
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. General discussion:
Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present senior snow removal requests for approval.
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Discuss transfer of Moffat County Department of Social Services accounting specialist to the finance department.
— Present personnel requisitions for approval.
• 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Discussion with county attorney Rebecca Tyree and contract attorney Jeremy Snow
— Possible executive session about Questar Gas hearing.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.