Government Update for August 18, 2012: Moffat County Commission meeting
August 18, 2012
WhenWhen: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
WhereWhere: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: contract addendum for additional asbestos abatement at the Moffat County Courthouse, emergency management program grant contract, contract for overhead doors at the road and bridge department shop, Museum of Northwest Colorado elevator maintenance contract and storm water renewal application for Limestone Pit 10.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lila Herod, of the Clerk & Recorders office
— Present resolution authorizing the Moffat County Commission to issue special events permits.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Present bid recommendation for civil engineering services at Shadow Mountain Village.
— Present bid recommendation for roadside weed spraying unit for pest management department.
— Present bid recommendation for flatbed truck body for pest management department.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Moffat County High School student council
— Presentation regarding trip to presidential inauguration.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Melody Villard, of the Moffat County Tourism Association
— Discuss open board seat appointment.
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the Department of Social Services
— Review July 17 meeting minutes.
— Discuss administration of eligibility processing for low-income energy assistance program.
— Present monthly reports.
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Robert Razzano, of the Assessor's office
— Present abstract of assessed values.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.