Government update for April 27
April 26, 2013
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: April 23 meeting minutes, Moffat County Library Board by-laws change, contract for Early Childhood facilitation and technical assistance, resolution for Landfill Cleanup Days, amendment to Delta Dental plan, amendment to employee health care plan regarding dependent age coverage and excavation contract for upgrades to Maybell Sanitation Wastewater Treatment Facility.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Announce winning bids for county surplus auction items.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present bid recommendation for tractor truck purchases.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present employee handbook resolution regarding overtime calculation.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with the Board of County Commissioners
— Appoint vacant Moffat County Tourism Association Board seat.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.