Goverment update: Moffat County Commission
June 14, 2010
Moffat County Commission
Last met: June 8
• Approved, 3-0, warrant resolutions for the month of May totaling $370,722.88, and payroll warrants ending May 29 totaling $418,523.28.
• Approved, 3-0, a social services department electronic funds transfer and accounts payable totaling $321,669.83.
• Approved, 3-0, the Clayton minor subdivision 18.828-acre parcel divided into three lots.
Next meeting: Tuesday, Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: CTSI annual renewal of accident protection program, treasurer's report, five-county core services mental health services contract, facility use agreement with the Colorado State High School
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion.
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
— Safety meeting
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Scott Ford, of the Routt County EDC.
— Present regional economic update
— Present community indicators for Yampa Valley Partners
• 9:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack, of the road and bridge department.
— Present request from Yates Petroleum regarding four-mile upgrade of county road 92.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion and possible appointment of open board seat applicants for The Memorial Hospital board of trustees and Moffat County Tourism Association.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day, or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.