Easter services across Craig
April 2, 2010
Several churches and organizations across Craig are hosting special Easter weekend events. Children and families can enjoy Easter egg hunts, free breakfasts and several options of church services.
Craig Lions Club
• 2 p.m. Easter egg hunt will take place at the north end of Craig City Park. The event, which is open to all children as old as 10, will take place rain or shine.
Sandrock Ridge Care & Rehab
943 W. Eighth Drive
• 7 a.m. Easter Sunrise Service by Pastor Bob Woods
Recommended Stories For You
• 2 p.m. Easter egg hunt for children as old as 12. Dress for the weather as eggs are hidden outside.
First Congregational United Church of Christ
630 Green St.
• 7 p.m. Free showing of "The Passion of the Christ" with free soda and popcorn
• 8 a.m. Easter Sunday breakfast
The Journey at First Baptist
1150 W. Ninth St.
• 8 a.m. Celebrate the Resurrection service
• 9 a.m. Brunch
• 10:30 a.m. Celebrate the Resurrection service
• 10:30 a.m. Service for children through second grade
Apostolic Lighthouse Church
3107 W. First St.
• 10 a.m. Sunday school for adults and children
• 11 a.m. Worship service and children's church
The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint John the Baptist
691 Green St.
• 7 p.m. Commemoration of the burial of Jesus Christ
• Midnight. Resurrection of Divine Liturgy
• 11:30 a.m. Service of Vespers
Craig First Christian Church
960 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 and 11 a.m. Easter service
• 9:45 a.m. Special Easter family fellowship with coffee and donuts
Calvary Baptist Church
1050 Yampa Ave.
• 8:30 a.m. Worship
• 9 a.m. Easter egg hunt for preschool through sixth-grade students and free pancake breakfast
• 9:30 a.m. Sunday school
• 10:45 a.m. Worship
St. Mark's Episcopal Church
657 Green St.
• 7 p.m. A Joint Good Friday Service observing the Stations of the Cross will be held at 657 Green Street with St. Marks Episcopal, Lutheran Church of Grace, and Friendship United Methodist Church
Church of Christ
795 Green St.
• 10 a.m. Bible study
• 11 a.m. Worship service
• 6:30 p.m. Evening service
Friendship United Methodist Church
• 7 a.m. Sunrise service at 1509 Oak St. with breakfast to follow
• 9:30 a.m. Easter Communion Service at 700 Barclay St.
St. Michael Catholic Church
• 3 p.m. Good Friday service in Spanish
• 6:30 p.m. Good Friday Service in English
• 8 p.m. Easter vigil
• 9 a.m. English mass
• 11 a.m. Spanish mass
To add to this directory, contact Nicole Inglis at 875-1793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.