Donations accepted today for Colorado Gives Day
December 8, 2010
To donate to the Northwest Rocky Mountain Court Appointed Special Advocates as part of Colorado Gives Day, complete the following:
• Visit http://www.nwrmcasa.org
• Click on the green “Donate Now” button
• Enter the amount you wish to donate and click “Add to Cart”
• You will be redirected to http://www.givingfirst.com, with the donation amount listed as going to NWRM CASA
• Click “Proceed to Check Out” and follow instructions for credit card information
Northwest Rocky Mountain Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children will be accepting online donations today during the state-wide Colorado Gives Day, sponsored by the Community First Foundation and FirstBank.
During this time, there are no processing fees and all donations will go directly to CASA through the Colorado Gives Day Incentive Fund.
NWRM CASA is made up of volunteers who serve children within the 14th Judicial District who have been neglected or abused.
CASA volunteers advocate for children in court and work to prevent them from being in the welfare system longer than necessary.
The ultimate goal of CASA is to help each child find a safe and permanent home, according to a news release.
The program has been implemented in Moffat and Grand counties with plans to begin in Routt County in the coming months.