County commission action items from Tuesday meeting
February 23, 2010
At its Tuesday meeting, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, warrant resolutions for the month of February totaling $328,564.73.
• Approved, 3-0, a monthly treasurer's report.
• Approved, 3-0, a Department of Local Affairs certification of compliance for the Moffat County Sheriff's Office.
• Approved, 3-0, an intergovernmental agreement for operation of the Craig/Moffat County Airport between the city of Craig and Moffat County.
• Approved, 3-0, an amendment to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) service and rental agreement with the treasurer's office for printers.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract totaling $1,500 for online EDEN accounting system training.
• Approved, 3-0, an ALL DATA database subscription purchase agreement with the Road and Bridge Department.
• Approved, 3-0, a sand and gravel lease with Kennecott Colorado Coal Company.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution authorizing The Memorial Hospital Board of Trustees to negotiate and execute a lease with the U.S. Veterans Administration.
• Approved, 3-0, a bid from Desert Mountain Corporation to supply the Road and Bridge Department with magnesium chloride for dirt roads.
• Approved, 3-0, a bid from Craig Ford for the sheriff's office to purchase an SUV patrol vehicle in the amount of $20,561.84.
• Approved, 3-0, a revised Moffat County employee handbook.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution to allow off-highway vehicles to operate on all Moffat County roads.
• Approved, 3-0, to allocate the remaining 50 percent of revenue received from national forest payments to the Moffat County School District in the amount of $25,996.19.
• Heard a presentation from John Conley on the Statewide Internet Portal Authority.
• Heard an elected officials report.