Action from Tuesday’s Moffat County Commission meeting
October 19, 2010
At its regular Tuesday meeting, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, voided warrant resolutions for October totaling $1,443.85.
• Approved, 2-0, transfer of payment of warrants for September totaling $741,267.13.
• Approved, 2-0, a final acceptance form for the Craig-Moffat County Airport runway project stating that the work was satisfactory.
• Approved, 2-0, a contract with the Colorado Works program for substance abuse services through June 30, 2011, not to exceed $4,500.
• Approved, 2-0, Department of Social Services accounts payable and electronic transfers totaling $279,681.29.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 2-0, a monthly treasurer's report.
• Approved, 2-0, to award catering services for the county Christmas party to R & R Catering, not to exceed $5,000.
• Approved, 2-0, a memorandum of understanding regarding the Diesel Mechanic Cooperative Education Program at Colorado Northwestern Community College with the county to provide a cooperative education program in through the county road and bridge department.
• Approved, 2-0, Sept. 21 meeting minutes from the Department of Social Services.
• Heard an Emergency Medical Services Council update from county Emergency Management Coordinator Tom Soos.
• Heard a presentation from Marie Peer of the Department of Social Services about caseload trends and updates.
• Note: Commissioner Tom Gray was absent from the meeting.