Action from Tuesday’s Moffat County Commission meeting
June 29, 2010
• Approved, 3-0, a Gulfport Energy Corp. division order for Museum of Northwest Colorado mineral lease royalties.
• Approved, 3-0, voided warrant resolutions for the month of June totaling $7,862.50.
• Approved, 3-0, resolution 2010-67, which reaffirms the county's "commitment to excellence in the provision of human services and child welfare," "enhancing the accountability of both state and local governments' management," and "locally-administered human services system."
• Approved, 3-0, to sign a state Senate resolution regarding the Maj. William Adams Medal of Honor Highway.
• Approved, 3-0, its supplemental budget for June.
• Approved, 3-0, a personnel requisition for a full-time, budgeted social services caseworker.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, a personnel requisition for a part-time, temporary custodial technician for the Moffat County Fairgrounds to work up to 80 hours over two weeks.
• Approved, 3-0, a amendment to county personnel health care coverage for preventative care to be fully paid, with no co-pay.
• Approved, 3-0, a bid recommendation to award engineering services at the Moffat County landfill to Weaver Boos consultants of Greenwood Village totaling $17,788.50 through 2010.
• Approved, 3-0, a request to waive the bid process for drop cables for the Swinging Bridge project and to secure quotes on the project.
• Approved, 3-0, to sign regional pre-hospital care provider license renewals.
• Heard an EMS council update from Tom Soos, Moffat County emergency services director.