Action from the Moffat County Commissioner meeting
February 2, 2010
At its Tuesday meeting, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a $2,200 contract with Soilogic, Inc. for the Swinging Bridge rehab project.
The Hayden-based company will observe the excavation of three test pits in the area of the existing anchor blocks to test for moisture content, plasticity and fine content. Bedrock core samples will be tested for compressive strength.
Soilogic will then make recommendations to the commission concerning rock anchor design and installation.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract renewal with Craig Mental Health to provide the Moffat County Jail with mental health services in 2010 for $8,500.
• Approved, 3-0, a warrant resolution to pay various debts to services such as road and bridge, retirement, and social services totaling $400,986.42.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, conditions for donation of space and services to the U.S. Census Bureau from the Social Services Department at 595 Breeze Street.
• Approved, 3-0, a Division of Wildlife impact assistance grant application of $2,029.81 to theMoffat County School District.
• Heard from Allan Reishus who requested a letter of support from the county commission to include with his application to an open seat on the Colorado Wildlife Commission. The commission agreed to interview Reishus on his qualifications at a latter date and also to consider any other Moffat County applicants seeking letters of support.