Action for Tuesday’s Moffat County Commission meeting
March 23, 2010
At its regular Tuesday meeting, the commission:
• Approved, 3-0, warrant resolutions for the month of March totaling $540,412.68.
• Approved, 3-0, minutes for the Jan. 5 and 26, Feb. 11 and 23 and March 2 meetings.
• Approved, 3-0, a bylaw update for Moffat County Libraries Board of Trustees.
• Approved, 3-0, an agreement between the Moffat County Sheriff's Office and the U.S. Forest Service for service to Medicine Bow and Routt National Forests.
• Approved, 3-0, a legal representation agreement between Moffat County and Department of Social Services and attorney Tammy Stewart.
• Approved, 3-0, intergovernmental agreement for the operation of the Craig/Moffat County Airport between Moffat County and Craig.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract for engineering between Diversified Consulting Solutions Inc. and Moffat County for the swinging bridge project for $15,900.
• Tabled, 3-0, a proclamation to declare April Month of the Young Child.
• Approved, 3-0, wording changes to Exhibit B of the Section 8 Housing Authority housing voucher program.
• Denied, 3-0, a petition for abatement from Questar Gas Management of the Moffat County Assessor's Office.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract with TLC Carpet One of Craig for replacement of the courthouse carpet and flooring for $23,757.
• Approved, 3-0, adoption of credit card policies and procedures for Moffat County employees.