Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Monday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: May 27 meeting minutes, resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants: 2014-68 and 69, resolution(s) for transfer of payment of warrants: 2014-70, core mental health services contracts, core services contract for life skills services and fair entertainment contract.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Keith Kramer of Yampa Valley Data Partners
— Present indicators report.
• 9:30 to 9:35 a.m. Present release of retainage with Anson Excavating for the Maybell wastewater treatment facility project
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.