Carolyn Walsh: Thanks, firefighters, for your help


To the editor:

I would like to thank the Craig Fire Department for their quick response on Friday, March 14, when they put out the brush fire in my pasture. Thank you to my neighbor southwest of my house who spotted it.

Thanks also to the Yampa Valley Electric Association, as it was most likely the electric pole that caused the fire.

Carolyn Walsh



Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.