Weather Watch: Craig to feel sudden, brief midweek chill
Sunday, June 15, 2014
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Craig weather, visit craigdailypress.com/weather
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Weather Watch: Craig temperatures to hold steady this week
- Warm temperatures, clear skies forecast for week ahead
- Weather Watch: Craig’s high winds to shift to calmer, warmer climate
- Weather Watch: Temperatures to linger in the 30s on New Year's Day
- Weather Watch: Craig’s heat wave to shift to unrest