Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Feb. 11 minutes, Board of Health minutes, resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds: 2013-23, resolutions for transfer of payment of warrants: 2014-32, resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants: 2014-33 and 34, Road and Bridge Department contract with Axis Steel for salvage metals, Department of Social Services/Central Collection Services contract amendment, Core Services Mental Health services contract amendment, two fair entertainment contracts, Treasurer’s monthly and semi-annual reports, 2014 airport grant for signage replacement and contract amendment and extension for the Yampa-White rivers project and methods analysis.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
— Safety meeting.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose of the Road and Bridge Department
— Present bid evaluations for purchase of three pickup trucks.
— Present bid evaluations for purchase of crack seal material.
• 9:15 to 9:25 a.m. Discussion with Moffat County Commissioner Chuck Grobe and Bill Mack of the Road and Bridge Department
— Present landfill dirt removal agreement with Western Area Power Administration and Tri-State G&T.
• 9:25 to 9:30 a.m. Board of County Commissioners
— Announce selections for open Moffat County Tourism Association and Library board seats.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.