Weather Watch: ‘Cooling trend’ to hit Craig midweek
Sunday, February 16, 2014
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Steamboat Springs weather, visit SteamboatToday.com/weather
- View webcams of Steamboat Springs at SteamboatToday.com/webcams
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Warm temperatures, clear skies forecast for week ahead
- Weather Watch: Rough activity to shift to smoother climate
- Weather Watch: Cold front, wind expected to impact Craig midweek
- Weather Watch: Dry, breezy conditions for Craig segue to thunderstorms
- Weather Watch: Craig to experience midweek cool-down