Weather Watch: Winds to impact Craig’s climate
Sunday, April 20, 2014
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Craig weather, visit craigdailypress.com/weather
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Weather Watch: Craig’s high winds to shift to calmer, warmer climate
- Weather Watch: Arid atmosphere to move to more moisture in Craig
- Weather Watch: Uneventful atmosphere expected for Craig’s Halloween
- Dry week to follow Monday rains in Craig
- Weather Watch: High winds bring fire caution to Moffat County