Craig During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, a minor subdivision plan for resident Joe Ence.
• Approved, 2-0, a 15-foot setback variance for Jim Duran.
• Approved, 2-0, a $6,260 sole source contract with Core Bore for hole cutting services at the Moffat County Courthouse.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring a backup bus driver for the Housing Authority.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring two summer oral history interns for the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
• Heard road and bridge monthly reports.
• Heard a recap of Club 20’s Washington, D.C., trip.
Commissioner John Kinkaid was absent from Tuesday's meeting.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 970-875-1794 or jmoylan@CraigDailyPress.com