Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Feb. 26 meeting minutes, core services mental health contract addendum, Kroger Pharmacy plan benefit exchange request, 2013 Delta Dental contract, and merchant services credit card agreement for the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note: Commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Darby Finley and Bill deVergie, of Colorado Parks and Wildlife
— Fish and game presentation
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
— Present division orders from Shell Western Exploration and Production, LP
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of Natural Resources
— Present letter addressed to the Bureau of Land Management regarding supplemental feeding for consideration
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of Road and Bridge Department
— Request waiving the bid process for crack seal materials
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Rebecca Tyree, Moffat County attorney
— Present for approval Ordinance 2013-02 regarding the prohibition of retail marijuana businesses
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.