Government update for Jan. 26
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: approve April 17; July 24 and 25; Aug. 21; Sept. 11; Oct. 2; Nov. 6, 7, and 13; and Dec. 11, 18, and 31, 2012 meeting minutes; resolution for payment of warrants; resolution for the transfer of payroll warrants; transfer of intergovernmental funds; Moffat County emergency management notification designation; emergency management program grant quarterly reimbursement request; memorandum of understanding between Moffat County human resources and the Moffat County Library Board of Trustees; contract amendment with Peak Services for mechanical systems; and contract with Bubbles & Brooms Cleaning Service for the Moffat County Department of Social Services.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Mindy Curtis, of the finance department
— Present budget supplemental for approval.
— Discuss advance and transfer of monies from the general fund to the Maybell Sanitation fund.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present bid recommendation for cattle guard iron.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Jake Garcia, of American Legion Post 62
— Post and Shadow Mountain building update.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Present access agreement addendum with Seneca Companies regarding groundwater monitoring wells at the Moffat County Fairgrounds shop.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Eva Peroulis, of The Memorial Hospital Foundation
— Request letters of support for grants.
10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Lila Herod, of the clerks office
— Present contract addendum for book binding services.
10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with the Board of County Commissioners
— Discuss Amendment 64.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.