During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a special events liquor license for Wyman’s Museum.
• Approved, 3-0, road and bridge department’s Highway User Tax Fund for the Colorado Department of Transportation.
• Approved, 3-0, a $16,800 bid from Bubbles & Brooms for custodial services at the Moffat County Department of Social Services.
• Approved, 3-0, the appointment of Audrey Danner to the NW Council of Governments Regional Broadband Strategic Planning Committee.
• Approved, 3-0, a memorandum of understanding between Moffat County and Colorado Northwestern Community College for a diesel mechanic repair program.
• Approved, 3-0, sending a letter to the Bureau of Land Management’s White River Field Office about amendments to the draft Oil and Gas Resource Management Plan and Environmental Impact Statement.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 875-1794 or email@example.com