Alman Nicodemus appointed to TMH Board of Trustees
Commissioner John Kinkaid remains as county ex-officio
In other action...
The Moffat County Commission approved Tuesday the following board appointments:
• Luke Tucker — Craig/Moffat County Airport Advisory Board
• Mike Flannery and Al Shepherd — 14th Judicial Community Corrections Board
• Bonnie Villard, Duke Duzik and Owen Grant — Cemetery Board
• Neil Folks and Kelly Nottingham — Council on Aging
• Kenneth White and Kathey Ogle — Maybell Community Center
• George Bosick — Maybell Sewer Board
• Wilma Taylor-Baker, Bonnie Villard, Delanie Voloshin, and Arloa Gerber — Museum of Northwest Colorado Advisory Board
• Dee Bates, Tony Bohrer, Bill Chase and Larry Hoover — Moffat County Tourism Association Board
“I picked him because I have first-hand knowledge of what kind of a guy he is from having worked with him for 10 years. He’s got a good, level head on him, he makes good decisions, he’s served the public in the past and I think he’ll be a good addition to the hospital board.”
— Moffat County Commissioner Chuck Grobe about the appointment of Alman Nicodemus to The Memorial Hospital Board of Trustees.
The Moffat County Commission Tuesday approved numerous appointments to a variety of county boards.
Though the Commission reappointed a number of residents to existing seats, they also were able to mix in a few fresh faces.
The Memorial Hospital Board of Trustees was one of the entities to retain one of its current members, city representative Forrest Luke, and have a new resident added to its ranks in Alman Nicodemus.
“I picked him because I have first-hand knowledge of what kind of a guy he is from having worked with him for 10 years,” said Commissioner Chuck Grobe. “He’s got a good, level head on him, he makes good decisions, he’s served the public in the past and I think he’ll be a good addition to the hospital board.”
Nicodemus is a past member of the Moffat County School District Board and currently serves as secretary for The Memorial Hospital Foundation Board of Directors, said Don Myers, TMH Board of Trustees chairman.
He replaces Commissioner John Kinkaid who stepped down from the TMH Board of Trustees earlier this month before he was sworn into office.
The commissioners also discussed Tuesday their ex-officio assignments for the coming year and Kinkaid agreed to stay on the TMH Board of Trustees in a new role as commission representative.
“I think that will be good for the hospital and the commissioners,” Myers said. “Having served on the Board he (Kinkaid) is familiar with how the hospital operates, its procedures and I think that will be valuable for the community.”
Joe Moylan can be reached at 875-1794 or email@example.com