Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
In Moffat County Commission action...
During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Appointed, 3-0, Chuck Grobe as the 2013 chair of the board of county commissioners.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring two detention deputies for the Moffat County Jail
• Approved, 3-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services Dec. 18 meeting minutes.
• Heard presentation about Moffat County food stamp management.
• Approved, 3-0, a memorandum of understanding for legal services for the Department of Social Services.
• Approved, 3-0, October and November electronic transactions for the Department of Social Services.
• Approved, 3-0, Department of Social Services 2013 budget.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
• Heard road and bridge monthly reports.