Linda Riley: Craig's motto

This seems to be Craig's motto:

I didn't get my way today, I think you should all go away!

I went to get gas and look at the cost! I want them to get a new boss!

I went to the store to buy a banana. What?! They're green! New manager!

Then tried to buy new shoes and clothes. Sizes and colors oh no! Obviously the buyers must go!

Went out to eat and ordered the special, Not at all what I wanted! Call to the presses!

So far this year I didn't get The right president,

commissioner, fire board, amendments.

I didn't get my way today! I think you should all go away!

Linda Riley

Comments

alcashion 1 year, 10 months ago

So far I didn't get my way today. As I consider all that is in the way Of good government, honesty and sense of fair play. No. I did not get my way today.

I doubt that I'm greedy or even needy, But I do not want my officials be seedy. I ask they not lie or deceive, you see? Just the simple requirement of integrity.

So if I seem a complainer, whiner or malcontent It's only because our finances are spent In ways not approved by the voters you see Or in ways detrimental to our prosperity.

I have this strange notion, a sense of devotion to call aloud "foul", for where would we be if those in authority forget.... they serve We.

Taxpayer 1 year, 10 months ago

Al, Very good. The two that weren't mentioned that drive me up the wall: "It's just Craig/Moffat County, so don't expect too much" and "Why do you expect our kids to get better numbers on the tests, this is just Craig/Moffot County". Gets my blood pressure up 90 points every time I hear someone make those comments.

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 10 months ago

I think Mrs. Rileys comment is directed towards that publicity that her daughter, the quality control officer at the Memorial Hospital, has been getting. We all like to defend our children but I think Mrs. Riley needs to understand how her daughters actions and conduct are directly affecting other peoples LIVES and HEALTH.

sc428 1 year, 10 months ago

No I think it was more a commentary on the whiny people that pout and write nasty editorials when they don't get their way

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 10 months ago

I'll whine and pout all day long when it comes to mine or my families health. No arrogant overpaid pencil pusher will ever shut me up.

twin2175 1 year, 10 months ago

Al and getagrip: get off your pitty party. I don't know of any organization that doesn't have struggles. However, forcing out a great leader is crazy. Al, I think will your witch-hunt ever end. If you are that unhappy here because this town is not run the way you want it to be, leave town. My opinions do not reflect any of The Memorial Hospital.

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 10 months ago

Twin2175....no pity party here. I made an educated decision to never set foot in the Memorial Hospital after an incorrect surgery and wrong medication were given to my child. To which I was told.....well we are sorry but mistakes happen. I can list a dozen more similar stories. Craig is a GREAT place to live and raise kids.....unfortunately our hospital just can't quite get it together. I have no doubt that there are great people working there. I even voted in favor of the hospital hoping it would help because I hate driving 45 minutes to ensure my family gets QUALITY and COMPETENT care. SO....don't ever accuse me of a pity party. I voted to RAISE my tax $$ because I wanted a quality hospital....that just hasn't happened so how about you get out of the hospital cafeteria and review some patient files. Maybe patients have valid complaints....hmmmmm.

Joanna Hatten 1 year, 10 months ago

For the record....Im not an Al fan....I think he's an idiot who casts a negative shadow on our great valley.

hello81625 1 year, 10 months ago

getagrip - Jennifer Riley is NOT the quality control officer at TMH - she is the Service Excellence Officer - the quality control officer is the only member of the administrative team that we have not heard from during all of this - Interesting since there have been several quality issues raised. This same person is responsible for all clinical oversite, quality and risk management - why is her integrity not a question - perhaps she is very good at managing her own risk hmmm....... -she is also behind many good people losing their jobs.