Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
Craig During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a $0.0625 per gallon bid for magnesium chloride from Desert Mountain.
• Approved, 3-0, the appointment of Moffat County Commissioner Chuck Grobe to the Northwest Council of Governments Regional Broadband Strategic Plan Committee. Moffat County resident Audrey Danner declined the appointment.
• Approved, 3-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services’ Jan. 8 meeting minutes.
• Heard Department of Social Services update from Director Kerri Klein.
• Approved, 3-0, an amended agreement between Moffat County and Shell Western Exploration and Production LP for Colorado Highway 317 improvements and maintenance.
• Approved, 3-0, spending $44,985 on three trucks from Victory Motors for the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
• Discussed a resolution outlining the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office’s role for multi-agency wildfire management. The resolution will be presented next week for final approval.
• Approved, 3-0, accepting a $1,080,000 settlement with Questar.
• Approved, 3-0, a division order with Gulfport Energy.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution amendment of oil and gas leases between Jack Overstreet and the Museum of Northwest Colorado changing the stipulated gross acreage to 443.77 acres.