During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-1, a request from a local senior for snow removal.
• Discussed transfering the Moffat County Department of Social Services accounting specialist to the finance department.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring two part-time office assistants for the clerk & recorder’s office.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a master control operator at the Moffat County Jail.
• Approved, 3-0, Ordinance 2013-01 imposing a moratorium on the use and consumption of marijuana and marijuana products on commercial and industrial zoned properties.
• Went into executive session about Questar Gas hearings.