Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a $25,173 bid from Victory Motors for a pickup truck for the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
• Approved, 3-0, final report for Governor’s Energy Office grant.
• Heard Yampa Valley Data Partners update from director Kate Nowak.
• Discussed porch construction project at Brown’s Park School.
• Heard monthly road and bridge reports.
• Approved, 3-0, Department of Social Services Aug. 21 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 3-0, Department of Social Services 2012 to 2013 core services plan.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a full-time detention deputy for the Moffat County Public Safety Center.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a full-time Department of Social Services director.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a part-time custodian for the housing authority.
• Approved, 3-0, annual Colowyo/Tri-State hunting patrol contract with the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
• Held a meet and greet with Brett Barkey, 14th Judicial District Attorney.