Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services Sept. 11 meeting minutes.
• Heard request from Department of Social Services for photocopier replacement.
• Heard outcomes of Colorado Department of Human Services and Administration Review audit of Department of Social Services.
• Heard update about development of Skills Based Courses.
• Approved, 2-0, Department of Social Services expenses.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
• Heard private driveway access request for Shell from Moffat County resident Ida Gordon. Action postponed until later meeting.
• Approved, 2-0, personnel requisition for a west end deputy for the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
— Commissioner Tom Gray was absent from Tuesday’s meeting.