Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: intergovernmental agreement with Garfield County, treasurer’s monthly report and Moffat County Department of Social Services copier maintenance agreement.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of Social Services
— Approve Sept. meeting minutes.
— Request photocopier replacement.
— Outcomes of Colorado Department of Human Services and Administration Review Division reviews and audits.
— Development of skill based courses.
— Approve of expenses.
— Monthly reports.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Ida Gordon
— Discuss private driveway access for Shell.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.