At its regular meeting Thursday, The Memorial Hospital at Craig’s board of trustees:
• Unanimously approved medical staff privileges for reappointment for Larry Kipe, MD active staff, family medicine; Timothy Byers, MD associate staff, ophthalmology; Bryan Bomberg, MD associate staff, orthopedic surgery; Robert Collins, MD active staff, pathology and Phillip Freedman, MD associate staff, emergency medicine.
• Unanimously approved the advancement of Thomas Sullivan, MD associate staff, emergency medicine.
• Unanimously approved a request from the administration to recruit an Emergency Department Physician.
• Unanimously approved the emergency purchase of Karl Storz Ureteroscope.
• Set a tentative date to review the 2013 Strategic Plan Update, 2013 Board of Trustees Budget and By-Laws workshop.
• Moved employee performance improvement process report to next month