Government update for Nov. 17, 2012
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment warrants, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, due to/from resolution, approval of final payment to APH Construction for Moffat County Courthouse window replacement project, memorandum of understanding for prequalified building departments for public school construction.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the Moffat County Department of Social Services
— Approve Oct. 16 meeting minutes.
— Discuss fiscal cliff.
— Discuss Steamboat Springs transit.
— Discuss hands on skills training.
— Present monthly reports.
• 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Break
• 1 to 2 p.m. Intergovernmental agency meeting
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.