At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved Department of Social Services accounts payables and electronic transactions for $335,743.
• Approved, 3-0, a $10,519.59 bid from TLC Carpet One for carpet at the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
• Discussed hosting a public hearing to partially vacate Moffat County Road 76.
• Approved, 3-0, the appointment of Bryan Ludgate to the Moffat County Finance Corporation Board.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a full-time staff assistant for the Department of Social Services.
For more on today’s commission meeting, see Wednesday’s Craig Daily Press or visit www.craigdailypress.com.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.