Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment warrants, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, Department of Social Services accounts payables and electronic transactions, letter regarding Office of Emergency Management program grant, paving contracts with Connell Resources, contract for Courthouse HVAC asbestos testing
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Present bid recommendation for sheriff’s office carpet replacement
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of planning and zoning
— Request preliminary hearing for partial road vacation of Moffat County Road 76
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
— Present letter of interest for Moffat County Finance Corporation Board open seat
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve May 8 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
— Approve the renewal of a tavern liquor license for Mather’s Bar, Inc. at 420 Yampa Ave. No cause shown for denial.
— Presentation of Citizen’s Academic Scholarship Awards
— Tom Soos, Moffat County Emergency manager, will discuss NIMS training for elected officials
— Public hearing to consider granting a hotel and restaurant liquor license to Victor Tarango, dba Tarango’s Night Club, at 535 Green Street.
• Other business:
— Award bid for 3rd and Tucker Streets curb and gutter project
• Staff reports:
— April 2012 financial report
— Water and wastewater annual and monthly reports
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.