Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: approve Feb. 21 meeting minutes; letter of support for Kai Turner’s reappointment to the Northwest Resource Advisory Council; update of Appendix G of the county land use plan; resolution of support for the protection of the current lottery distribution formula.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Present bid recommendation for pickup truck purchase
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Glenda Bellio
— Discuss use of Moffat County Fairgrounds for Wild West Weekend event
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Dereck Maiolo and DeLaine Brown, of Moffat County High School student council
— Seat belt program presentation.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.