When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: April 10 and 23, and May 1 and 22 meeting minutes; resolution for transfer of payment warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; contract for new rooftop HVAC unit at the Moffat County Public Safety Center; community services block grant; and grant agreement with the Temple Hoyne Buell Foundation
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisitions for approval
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Moffat County Sheriff Tim Jantz
— Request implementation of fire restrictions or a ban
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present resolution for temporary closure of First Street for culvert replacement
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Present bid recommendation for 2012 asphalt projects
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.