Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: approve March 27, April 15, June 5 and 26 meeting minutes; resolution for transfer of payment of warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; Moffat County Public Safety Center asphalt contract; monitoring wells contract; and Early Childhood Cavity Free at Three program coordinator contract.
• General discussion:
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Present 2012 striping bid recommendation
• Discussion with Roy Tipton, of the Office of Development Services
— Present bid recommendation for courthouse windows
• Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
— Present personnel requisition for approval
— Discussion of and possible approval of Y-Time timekeeping software purchase
• Discussion with Marie Peer, of social services
— Sign May 29 minutes that were approved June 26
— Review June 26 minutes for revision or approval
— Memorandum for reimbursement of accounting services and training
— Vehicle replacement consideration
— Child protection team membership review
— CASA memorandum of understanding
— Monthly reports
• Discussion with Robert Razzano, of the county assessor’s office
— Present annual assessor’s report
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.