Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Wednesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Review and sign the following documents: approve Jan. 3 and Jan. 11 meeting minutes; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; resolution to transfer payment of warrants; emergency management planning grant quarterly reimbursement request; revision of Moffat County and Department of Social Services legal services memo of understanding; certification of compliance for immigration status and cooperation with federal officials; contract for Dinosaur library HVAC system installation; memo of understanding with Colorado Northwestern Community College regarding diesal mechanic cooperative education program; landfill tire disposal services contract; and storm water annual reports
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
Present personnel requisitions for approval
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tom Soos, of the Office of Emergency Management
Discuss EMS systems assessment
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
Present 2012 budget in brief document
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Jim Ferree and Dave Pike, of the City of Craig
Request use of Loudy-Simpson Park for Whittle the Wood
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Betsy Nauman-Cook, of the Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership
Introduction of new EDP director to county commission
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration, and Bill Sixkiller, of fairgrounds
Present bid recommendations for mini excavator
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.