Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Resolution for payment of payroll warrants; resolutions for transfer of payments of warrants for December and January; Value West contract; library cleaning services contract; highway use tax signature sheet; Moffat County Department of Social Services legal services memorandum of understanding.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Randy Looper, of the BBQ and Balloon Festival committee
Request use of Loudy-Simpson Park for events
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of the administration department
Present supplemental budget for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discuss Museum of Northwest Colorado and Moffat County Fair Board appointments
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.