Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 10:15 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 10:15 to 10:20 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 10:20 to 10:25 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Approve Jan. 24 and 31, Feb. 14 and 15 meeting minutes; Core Services Mental Health Services second addendum; Steamboat Springs Transit Authority Transportation Subsidy; treasurer’s monthly report; ALLDATA subscription renewal; Department of Social Services A/P payroll and electronic transaction
• 10:25 to 10:45 a.m. General discussion
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval
• 11 to 11:30 a.m. Land Use Board
— Discuss federal land acquisition policies
• 11:30 a.m. to noon. Discussion with Jon Wagner, of County Technical Services, Inc.
— Present information on loss analysis and insurance pool update
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.